Job description / Role
Leasing Manager - Retail, Industrial or Commercial
Our client is seeking Leasing Managers who have experience in either Retail, Industrial or Commercial sectors to head up a team of Leasing Executives.
Due to the recent growth in their asset portfolio , our client is seeking a leasing Managers to manage multiple assets in a number of different asset categories.
• Manage existing Leasing team
• Developing a comprehensive leasing strategy for existing asset portfolio
• Responsible for tenant relationship management and collection of rental income
• Negotiate leases with major retail, industrial and commercial tenants
• Manage operations and P&L across existing asset portfolio
• Management of facilities department and approval of maintenance outlay
• Designing strategies for upcoming assets in order to derive returns to investors
• Bachelors degree in relevant field
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Must possess excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Must possess excellent organization and time management skills
• Must possess sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Competitive salary and medical insurance
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Real Estate Manager - Consulting
CSG Global Talent
General Manager - Real Estate
Leasing Executive - Sales
Ziad Galadari Group
Senior Leasing Executive
|Abu Dhabi||3 Nov|