Job description / Role
• Works in partnership with the Leasing Agents and Marketing Team to generate leasing revenue and maximize revenue growth through real estate portfolio of the company.
• Identify and develop potential business opportunities to meet tangible objectives and targets for growth
• ship and command to execute leasing plan to reduce vacancy
• Develop and implement leasing strategy to ensure sustainable development of leasing business in line with the business strategy.
• Support in executing all leasing contracts and operational activity to fulfill the business objectives.
• Manage tenants and improve the service provided by developing high standards of service and successfully implementing them.
• Ensure that all properties are properly maintained and ready for occupancy
• Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
• Conduct market intelligence and analyze market trends
• Direct and review the continuous improvement of leasing practices taking into account best practices in the market and in business environment which demand proactive action plans.
• Review & recommend corrective actions based on leasing activities and review the performance against key performance indicators.
• Manage good client relation with existing tenants, real estate agents and brokers
• Lead the preparation of monthly reports of the performance of the department.
• Prepare budget for the smooth and efficient running of leasing department.
• Motivates and coaches leasing agents and monitors individual and team performance.
• Managing all aspects of the leasing process and determines sales goals, develops and implements appropriate, innovative lease strategies and practices to reach and exceed leasing objectives.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The ability to plan and negotiate and the knowledge of the real estate market.
• Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Leadership skills
• Well-versed in marketing and sales techniques
• Proficient in preparation of MIS
• Strong communication skills
• Must have Driving License
• ears of experience in Real Estate industry
• Dealing with RAK market is a major advantage
About the Company
Kay Invest is a UAE based investment company established in 1997 with a diverse range of activities such as in Finance, Properties and General Trading.
With a robust financial background, KAY Invest prides itself with innovative perspective towards strategic investment in the emerging markets of financial services, real estate development, capital markets and general trading. We uphold a dynamic and aggressive approach to take on even bigger and bolder challenges in our ongoing developments and projects with more in the pipeline.
The core business organization of KAY Invest is firmly rooted in its corporate values of integrity, competence, respect and commitment to Value Creation Initiatives.
Led by a strong management, KAY Invest is poised to rise to be a dominant and dynamic investment company in the region.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Big Fish Recruitment
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East