Job description / Role
"To ensure adequate and effective support is available to Lease and Rent all required assets with maximum efficiency, accuracy and expediency.
• Negotiate and finalize the terms and conditions of all leasing agreements. Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses.
• Following up on all paperwork as necessary and ensuring that accurate and up to date information is available for entry into the relevant system.
• Inputting of prospective leads, client details, sales etc. into CRM system.
• Maintains current resident files.
• Responsible to collect security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident moves.
• Ensure the clarity of all handing over in a clear and comprehensive method.
• Do extensive networking within the community and generate leads within the allocated areas.
• Coordinating the release of advertisements in newspaper and attending calls for advertised properties.
• Prepare monthly competitive survey report and analyze the real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
• Makes recommendations to management regarding improvements for overall operation of the community.
• Conducts follow-up activity with all customers in order to establish positive relations.
• Effectively explain all lease and community policies to new and residents.
• Any additional tasks assigned by department head relevant to position business.
• Manage all the incoming lease leads to close new deals as per the approved lease target.
• To build a strong relationship with brokers and to provide the new and existing tenants with the best quality of services to increase customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in customer service field relevant to property development industry.
• Should have UAE/GCC experience in leasing out commercial, residential and retail (food and beverage shops/outlets etc.) property units.
• Deep Knowledge about UAE real estate market in general and in Ras Al Khaimah in particular will be an advantage.
Skill Sets Required:
• Efficient Communication.
• Problem Solving.
• Team Work.
• Organization & Pursue.
• Good reasoning and analytical skills.
• Relevant Software Usage.
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG