Job description / Role
The Lecturer, Psychology will be responsible for contributing to undergraduate coursework teaching and play a crucial role of establishing and commencing the Bachelor of Arts, (Psychology) for its initial year of offering at the Dubai Campus. The Lecturer must be qualified to teach the following first year subjects:
• PSY 101 Introduction to Cultural Psychology
• PSY 141 Introduction to Psychological Science
• PSY 173 Introduction to Psychological Research Methods
The position aims to continually support students the opportunity to experience university life while studying in a supportive, specialized environment.
The ideal candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
• Tertiary qualifications at a postgraduate level and extensive teaching experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in the delivery of high quality teaching and curriculum development at the tertiary education level
• Demonstrated experience in contributing to the development of scholarly and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
• Demonstrated ability to engage students in learning activities
• Demonstrated high level of written and oral communication skills
• The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with academic and administrative staff and students
• Demonstrated computer literacy relevant to the role, including competency with the MS Office suite
About the Company
Navitas has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. Over the last 40 years, hundreds of thousands of learners from around the world have graduated from Navitas colleges, having experienced a teaching and learning environment that supports them to harness their talents and achieve their dreams.
Navitas’ success is underpinned by its unparalleled international network, a peerless commitment to student experiences and outcomes, a track record of working in partnership with universities and industry and a passion for discovering new technologies and models of teaching and learning that will improve education now and into the future.
From pre-university and pathway programs to university, to English language and vocational training and undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, Navitas reaches more than 80,000 aspirational learners at more than 120 colleges and campuses across its global network each year, powered by a diverse and talented group of 8,000 employees.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
The Developing Child Centre
Asst Professor/ Lecturer in General Education for a Leading University
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Head of Teaching and Learning
The Study Room
Human Capital / Education Manager - Consulting Background