Job description / Role
Great opportunity to join a well-established company in Abu Dhabi.
• As a Legal Secretary/Legal Administrator - Arabic Speaker you will support a number of Senior Managers with their day to day administrative needs.
• Maintaining office systems, including data management, preparing formal letters to banks, other companies, doing all secretarial work, diary management and keeping records, take minutes of meeting, maintaining daily schedule.
• Responsible for answering the phone calls, documentation and archiving,
• Perform daily administrative tasks such as copying, scanning, document filing.
• Managing travel requests and booking through online and Hotel Reservation, arranges travel for staff including scheduling transportation and making hotel reservations.
• Requesting and keeping of supplies and stationery, printing.
• Receives and records visitors and telephone calls.
• Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences.
• Draft & Prepare and processing legal documents and forms like Power of attorney, cancellations, wavers and declarations.
• Reviews legal documents to ensure they are in proper format and contain all necessary portions or related documents for court acceptance; files legal documents with proper courts.
• Liaising between the head of legal and the other departments in the company.
• Prepares and assembles materials, documents, and exhibits for meetings, court appearances, and hearings.
• Take or transcribe legal dictation, minutes of meetings and taped records of conferences, settlement discussions, or interviews.
• Handling Faxes and Emails and providing the client updates about the status of their applications.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
To be considered, you have to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor or University degree holder
• With minimum 5 years of extensive experience in providing high level of secretarial / administration support to senior management
• Have strong fluency in English and knowledge in another language is a plus
• Strong background and familiar in using complex functionalities in Microsoft application
• Willing to be based and to work in Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment
Office Manager (Arabic Speaking)
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International