Job description / Role
• Provide counseling and assistance with strategic partnership deals, joint ventures and acquisitions.
• Advise executives on contracts status and legal risks
• Review and judge major court cases filed against or on behalf of the company, work with executives to define a strategic defense and recommend settlements of disputes where necessary
• Oversee all legal aspects of transactional and regulatory matters related to the company, including directing associate counsel/legal personnel and external counsel retained to represent the company
• Review internal and external contracts and documentation to ensure compliance with the laws within the concerned jurisdictions, and take the lead on negotiating terms of engagement with business partners, suppliers, purchasers, etc, in order protect the interest of their company
• Open to Arabic nationality
• Male, 38 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law and a member of the bar association
• Minimum 5 years experience in the same role
• Experience and knowledge of Corporate & Commercial Law and Compliance
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.