Job description / Role
Mid level legal advisor role reporting into a dynamic legal director. Generalist work available as part of a highly regarded and well structured organisation
This is a family owned investment holding company whose main business lines include real estate and construction, though they are diversifies. They have a small and close knit legal team which is headed up by a vastly experienced legal director, and are looking to grow this team because of the workload.
* Commercial law - drafting and reviewing all documentation
* Litigation - management of cases, mainly real estate disputes
* Liaise with governmental authorities to ensure company compliance
The structure of the legal team is such that this hire will enjoy plenty of room for growth and development. Given the excellent quality of work and wide breadth of work, it is an exciting role.
You will be reporting into a Legal Director who will act as an excellent mentor, and as part of a well structured organisation like this can enjoy long term stability.
To be considered you MUST have the following:
* Full fluency in both English and Arabic (strong communication skills are key)
* Between 3 - 10 years of legal experience
* Knowledge of commercial contracts and experience of drafting
* Knowledge and experience of litigation (real estate litigation experience is a plus)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Ignite Search & Selection
AHA Advocates - Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates
Regional Legal Counsel
Howden Insurance Brokers LLC
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)