Job description / Role
• Preparing and drafting legal documents such as Board or Shareholder Resolutions, Memorandum and Articles of Association, etc.
• Preparing and drafting of legal contracts such as Non- Disclosure Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Sale Purchase Agreements, LoI, etc.
• Reviewing of legal contracts and drafting of legal opinions.
• Liaising with litigation counsels and preparing a daily client/case update.
• Organizing translation of legal documentation and publication where necessary.
• Performing administrative/clerical duties for the Senior Partner.
• Managing the Senior Partner’s itinerary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university
• 1-3 years of mandatory experience in a relevant position.
• Bilingual - fluent in English
• Highly presentable
• Handling confidential information at the highest level.
• Meticulous attention to details
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.