Job description / Role
An Investment company is looking to hire Legal Advisor to join their team in Dubai.
Legal Advisor is responsible for providing accurate and timely legal advice to the group and entities management on a variety of legal topics including but not limited to business agreements, service contracts, general operations, labour, and employment.
* Drafting, reviewing, and revising various type of agreements for clients operating in various sectors.
* Providing legal advice under the UAE laws in relation with various commercial and regulatory matters.
* Assisting management in understanding legal and contractual risks and mitigating those risks.
* Advising and assisting with the preparation and setting up of a joint venture and collaboration between a governmental entity and a renowned multinational company for the implementation of a large-scale projects inside/outside the UAE.
* Bachelor's in law.
* Master's degree in law-related field may also be beneficial
* Minimum 10 years work experience, with the focus on Litigation and Disputes.
* Experience in Commercial and collection disputes will be favoured.
* Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in an energetic environment with multiple priorities.
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to details
* Discretion in handling confidential matters.
* Proactive approach to problem solving.
* High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.