Job description / Role
Our client, a government training institution based in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a Part Time Legal Counsel who will work at their office for 1 day in a week (full day), 4 times in a month. In this role, you will primarily be involved in writing, reviewing and amending various legal contracts that are both written in English and Arabic. This position is a one year fixed term contract.
Other responsibilities that may include:
- Conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client.
- Provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents.
- Be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well.
- Conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyse the legal information.
- Assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis.
- Draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a legal degree
- With minimum 2 years of experience in the role, preferably with knowledge of UAE law
- Willing to work 1 day in a week for 8 hours and a total of 4 days in a month
- Willing to commit for one year fixed contract
- Fluent in both Arabic and English languages
- Willing to be based in Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Law Firm in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Feb|