Legal Advisor cum In House Corporate Paralegal
RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: Legal Advisor cum in house Corporate Paralegal
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 25K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A Dubai based trading company, highly trusted in the industry for Air-Condition, Refrigeration & Spare Parts trading.
- Lead corporate strategic legal initiatives, providing senior management with effective advice on company strategies implementation.
- Manage the legal function, obtain, and oversee the work of outside counsel as well as being directly involved in complex business transactions, negotiating reviewing & writing critical contracts and agreements.
- Arrange and supervise external lawyers who provide legal advice or representation in areas of special expertise or in litigation.
- Amend Articles of Association and Governance documents in accordance with UAE Commercial Companies Law.
- Prepare and review contracts of Establishment, Share Transfer Agreements, Powers of Attorney, Shareholders’ Resolutions, Escrow Agreements, and other corporate documents.
- Open to any nationals
- 45 years old and below
- Must be a graduate of a bachelor’s degree in Law from UK and member of the Bar Association
- Minimum 5 years of practice as Legal adviser within GCC
- Good knowledge and experience in FIDIC contracts
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.