Job description / Role
The main role is to support policy advocacy functions and activities with a focus on digital topics which contribute to creating a favorable business environment in line with the firm’s vision and strategic objectives.
• Research and propose new advocacy initiatives with a focus on digital topics
• Prepare legal studies for advocacy topics defined in the annual plan with a focus on digital
• Engage in advocacy discussions and provide legal context and implications to relevant internal department and the government
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes, and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement, and cost reduction
• Prepare departmental/ sectional statements and reports timely and accurately to meet Dubai Chamber requirements, policies, and quality standards
• At least 3 years of experience in relevant field
• Experience in lobbying for advocacy topics; International experience is a plus
• Demonstrated knowledge about relevant digital advocacy topics in the UAE Public Sector / E-commerce
• Understanding of the legal landscape in Dubai and UAE implications of policy changes
• Proven track record of managing government relations with senior stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent language proficiency
• Native-Arabic speaker
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.