Job description / Role
Legal advisor position in the legal team of a government owned entity in Dubai, this hire will review and interpret contracts and laws.
Government owned company, very well known and active in corporate/finance sectors
* Draw up legal documents, laws and regulation concerning the entity and their stakeholders
* Represent the entity in the UAE courts
* Ensure legal compliance of the company
* Advise the board on all matters concerning transactions
* Rare chance to work with a government company who do not hire often
* High responsibility role which will involve interpretation and drafting of important legislation
* Small legal team in which this hire will enjoy rapid upward progression
* Reporting into the Vice President of the Corporate Services Division who is very down to earth
* Ideally a UAE national, but will also consider any Arabic speakers with the right skill set
* Experience of working for another government company would be an advantage
* Any experience of securities / stock exchange would also be an advantage
* Strong grounding in general commercial contracts
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.