Job description / Role
• Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
• Providing advice on legal matters.
• Drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and briefing documents.
• Reviewing legal material.
• Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
• Monitoring the implementation of the legal clauses.
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fluent in English is a must, bilingual is an advantage.
• Corporate/Commercial legal matters expert.
• Experience in finance and banking relationship.
• Drafting and reviewing legal agreements and contracts.
About the Company
Tabarak Commercial Investment (“TABARAK”) is a private equity vehicle established in the UAE by ambitious and well-known Emirati entrepreneurs with an extensive investment portfolio of successful businesses and partnerships. Founded in Abu Dhabi, the business hub of the Middle East, TABARAK has geared efforts towards expansion with a strong focus on the GCC with future plans of expanding internationally.
TABARAK always aims, through its local and International networks and the leverage of its key resources, to successfully convert all its potential new business opportunities into mutually beneficial and successful partnerships with corporations and/or entrepreneurs inside and outside GCC. Further, TABARAK works closely with its partners to establish long-term relationships, identify and understand mutual interests and thus allows TABARAK to share in mutual success.
The founders of TABARAK have a track record of achievements in private equity sector supported by extensive experience in various sectors.