Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational Legal firm, we are looking for a Legal Advocate
To assist with the launch of the local advocate practice and to coordinate, instruct and receive reports from the local advocate team and to receive instructions and report to the members of the team. The role will facilitate the process of instructing the local advocate and reporting to clients the outcome of the court proceedings.
• Providing administrative support to the local court team by assisting with the coordination of activities and initiatives, and liaising with a variety of other support teams (e.g. BD and Finance) on behalf of the team.
• Coordinating instructions to local advocate.
• Preparing relevant power of attorneys to local advocate.
• Reviewing documents in both English and Arabic.
• Preparing supporting documents and coordinating legal translations in Arabic.
• Collecting reports and following up on court hearings and court proceedings with the local advocate .
• Monitoring court proceedings and ensuring that deadlines are met.
• Education to at least high school level; formal legal or paralegal qualification is desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English
• Be able to work meticulously and have excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work independently
• Strong computer skills with excellent work processing proficiency (e.g. on Word and Excel)
• Patience, good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team
• Be adaptable and flexible
• Deadline driven and have the ability to work under pressure
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Associate Legal Counsel
TGC Consulting Middle East
Sole Legal Counsel - Energy / Transportation Sector