Job description / Role
For a well-established company in Dubai who provide corporate services to clients, excellent reputation in the marketplace and are going through some expansion.
This role is responsible for delivering a high level of legal administration support to the Legal & Compliance department – This is Junior role. Candidates should either have worked in corporate services or a law firm.
• Assist the Legal department with any document mark ups and preparation
• Conduct legal audits of all client files and ensure they are up to date and accurate
• Complete a Compliance Calendar, ensuring that we proactively manage all existing client renewals across all jurisdictions that we serve, including, but not limited to, mainland companies, ADGM, DIFC and freezones
• Assist with the onboarding of new clients including the preparation of folders and update to all databases
• Preparation of notary packs
• Assist with submissions via online portals and apps across UAE government departments, agencies and registered agents
• Provide the corporate secretarial service to clients throughout the jurisdictions that we serve
• Manage and organise all client legal folders
• Plan, manage and execute any client notifications related to changes to the UAE laws, regulations and procedures such as UBO declaration, ESR registration, AML
• Perform other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying and scanning as and when required
• Manage the Legal workflow document ensuring the Legal and Compliance Manager is aware of the priority matters
• Excellent legal knowledge of different jurisdictions in the UAE namely onshore, offshore, freezones and financial zones
• Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines within short timeframes
• Excellent at organization and planning
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to be part of a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Legal and Compliance Officer
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
Corporate Paralegal at an International Law Firm