Job description / Role
Our client is a semi government company that is one of the leading top utility providers in the UAE.
The Legal Assistant role is required to support busy legal and regulatory department. This role is responsible for fulfilling all administrative duties such as filing, preparing letters and correspondence, scheduling appointments, and maintaining documents as requested by the General Counsel and Legal team. The role requires a high level of integrity and an understanding of the importance of discretion given the confidential nature of the responsibilities undertaken.
* To work as a personal assistant to the General Counsel
* To anticipate the needs and demands of a busy legal team
* Support the General Counsel and the legal team in corporate governance activities
* Document processing, including the preparation of confidential correspondence, memorandums, circulars, spreadsheets, tables and minutes of meetings on behalf of the Legal team.
* Send emails with requests, clarifications, required approvals when necessary
* Coordinate distribution of documents/correspondence to and from the Legal Team
* organisation and maintenance of a document management system
* Attend to visitors to the Legal team
* Organise company meetings, coordinating with parties both internally and externally, as directed by the General Counsel or Legal team
* To provide administrative support for the team in relation to their appointments, meetings and trainings
* Maintain and update contract lists, document registers etc
Salary and Benefits
Salary 25,000 - 30,000 AED a month, depending on experience, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience in office administration or related field, preferably in a:
* Diverse/multi-cultural business industry (obtained from medium to large organisation)
* The legal department of a multi-national company or law firm
* Fluent in English, both oral and written English
* Arabic language is an advantage
* Must be able to touch type at least 50wpm
* Working knowledge of legal document management systems
* Highly experienced using MS Office and Office 365 and all applications
* PowerPoint expertise an advantage
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Practice Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||20 Nov|
Legal Advisor cum In House Corporate Paralegal
RTC-1 Employment Services
Legal Administration Assistant - International Law Firm
|Abu Dhabi||8 Nov|
Administrative Assistant for a DIFC Legal Office