Job description / Role
Position Title: Legal Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 15K AED, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company one of the most prestigious law firms in the region, excelling in litigation before UAE Courts
- Assisting senior lawyers in drafting memorandums and other legal related work
- Drafting emails in English and Arabic and communicating with clients for updates
- Attending expert meetings with Senior lawyers
- Legal Research for lawyers
- Drafting legal memorandums for legal cases – civil, commercial, rental, labor, criminal etc.
- Coordinating between the senior lawyers and rest of the team for case files
- Open to Arabic nationals
- Male, 28 to 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- At least 5 years of experience working strictly from Litigation department from prestigious law firms on the UAE
- Experienced in court systems and hearing processes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Experienced in handling various tasks related to the case at different authorities like Police stations, attestations, Ministries of the government, rental courts etc.
- Previously managed different levels/ phases of cases/ clients for Rental, Civil, Criminal, Labour cases etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, fluency in English and Arabic is a must
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Legal Associate - Dispute Resolution
Paralegal - Litigation - Global Law Firm
Junior Legal Counsel