Job description / Role
Great opportunity for Legal Associate with strong Banking and Finance Law experience to join a leading international law firm and be based in Dubai.
- Our client is looking for a candidates with NQ- 5 years PQE to fill a number of positions in their Dubai office.
- Candidates applying for these positions must be common law qualified ( UK/ US/ CAD/ NZ/ AUS) and have experience working for a leading international law firm to be considered for these positions.
AED 30,000 to 58,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Common Law Qualified ( UK/ US/ CAD/ NZ/ AUS)
- English speaking country qualified
- General Banking Experience is Essential
- Islamic Finance Experience is a plus
- Must have worked for an international law firm
- Must be eligible to work in the UAE
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Corporate Associate Lawyer
Legal Director - Multinational Organisation
Legal Secretary - Corporate
Corporate Paralegal (Full-Time)
A Leading Company in the UAE
Senior Legal Counsel (Oil & Gas Sector)