Reporting to the Africa Middle East General Counsel, the International Legal Counsel’s main missions will include but not be limited to:
• Supporting the Africa Middle East General Counsel on all legal matters in the region, with a particular focus on the Middle East.
• Maintaining close relations with and advising management across the region.
• Supporting on and maintaining corporate governance and risk management processes.
• Contentious matters: advising on and managing all disputes.
• Contracts: responding to tenders; drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and contract variations; preparing precedents; assisting countries in contract approval process; maintaining a database of client contracts; maintaining Right Client Right Terms; supporting on supply chain contracts.
• Corporate: managing the corporate affairs in the region, including setting up and maintaining delegations of authority and delegations of power.
• Providing training to stakeholders.
• Contributing to legal standards and templates as required by the business.
• Qualified Lawyer with 4-6 years’ experience in private practice and in-house in a number of jurisdictions.
• Experience in corporate law and contract negotiations.
• Ability to build trust and good working relationships with colleagues and clients in different countries and time zones.
• Genuine interest in the operational and business aspects.
• Fluent English and Arabic.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Self-organized, resourceful, good judgment, rigorous, pragmatic, results-oriented and can work with other specialists to deliver value-add services for the organization.
• Confidence to work autonomously, as well as with the regional and global legal function.
• Cultural sensitivity and business-focus.
Salary on offer is AED 25,000 - 28,000 + benefits depending on experience
About the Company
About the Adecco Group The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.