Job description / Role
Our Client is a market-leading provider of solar and energy efficiency solutions for commercial and industrial customers in the Middle East and Africa. Their projects enable customers to reduce energy costs, improve power reliability and lower carbon emissions.
As Legal Counsel, you will be supporting the General Counsel on the following tasks:
• Draft customer contracts on behalf of the Company, including but not limited to customer agreements, NDA's, EPC contracts and equipment framework agreements.
• Identify risks and propose alternative structures to mitigate risks involved in potential transactions.
• Research legal issues and local laws that impact the Business.
• Support other departments with negotiating contracts and issues that arise with projects.
• Document and complete corporate filing requirements as needed, including corporate licenses.
• Assist with maintenance and updating of legal database.
• Coordinate with external counsel on contracts and legal matters that arise.
• Providing business teams with general legal support on daily matters.
• These responsibilities are subject to change depending on the needs of the Company. There may be a need for travel to support country offices, within the scope of the role.
Salary & Benefits:
• 30 - 35K per month
• Yearly target bonus of 10% of salary based on personal and corporate performance
• Health Care, including dental, in a top tier plan, for employee and dependents
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.