Job description / Role
• Representing the firm on a secondment basis in client’s office(s);
• Actively involved in preparing and drafting of legal opinions;
• Drafting and reviewing of Commercial Contracts including NDAs, SPAs, Joint Venture Agreements etc.
• Conducting research, analysis and providing summary reports on matters of relevancy;
• Creating and maintaining document databases;
• Coordinating with clients to gather required documents and information.
• Following-up and monitoring the progress of cases and communicate such to clients.
• At least one to three (1-3) years of experience in Dubai, UAE.
• Bachelor's Degree in Law
• English languages (written and spoken)
• Arabic language is preferable (not mandatory)
• Knowledge of RERA regulations and the workings of the DLD.
About the Company
A team dedicated to serving our clients with the best legal expertise and quality advice makes our law firm, a premiere law firm of repute in Dubai providing a wide range of legal services for global companies, businesses and individuals alike. We assure and assist our clients with trust to access the global marketplace and compete around the world.
Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates & Legal Consultants is located in the heart of Dubai and backed by a highly competent global team of advocates, lawyers and legal consultants with profound legal knowledge and expertise. We are duly licensed to practice the law and provide legal advice and consultancy throughout UAE. We provide advocacy and legal representation in all UAE Courts, Tribunals, Government Agencies, Arbitration Centers, and any other related authorities and entities – We deliver results, we make an impact on our clients through our legal services in all aspects of UAE law and we win justice swiftly by rendering justice to the other party hence producing results and exceeding our clients expectations.
Junior Associate - Legal
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Junior Legal Counsel
Legal Associate - Dispute Resolution