Job description / Role
The Legal Counsel supports legal matters arising out of the Company's headquarters in Abu Dhabi. In addition to providing support to all the departments, including human resources, technology, finance, HSSE, the Legal Counsel will primarily assist with providing the Corporate Legal Support required by the Company.
* Draft, negotiate, review and make recommendations on contracts, agreements and supporting documentation for protection of the Company's contractual posture and adherence to the Company policies.
* Provide support on large and complex legal assignments and transactions.
* Provide advice and prepares and reviews documents relative to corporate/commercial and partnership matters.
* Commercial and finance contracts
* Draft and edit commercial contracts and other sourcing-related documents.
* Review and advise on contractor/vendor documents and contractor/vendor exceptions and revisions to Company's terms and conditions.
* Support due diligence studies and advising on legal issues pertaining to potential acquisitions in the power generation sector.
* Review and editing Sale and Purchase Agreements and allied documents such as confidentiality agreements required to effect an acquisition in the power generation sector.
* Advise on matters relating to government and regulatory compliance, data privacy and risk mitigation, litigation and any other relevant matters.
* Provide advice on drafting and implementation of various policies and procedures that minimize legal and business risks and for functional areas such as HR, Technology Finance and HSSE.
* Strong academic credentials and a law degree from an accredited law school and license to practice law.
* Minimum six (5) years relevant experience practicing transactional, finance and contract law in a law firm.
* Direct corporate/commercial experience.
* Must be skilled in contract negotiations and drafting and possess excellent analytical skills.
* Experience in coordinating with outside legal advisors.
* IT literate: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Engineering or a business/commerce degree at the undergraduate level.
* Arabic language and/or French language written and spoken fluency.
* Energy industry experience.
* Power project development experience.
* 45 - 55K Per Month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
Inhouse Legal Counsel / Corporate Lawyer
Legal Advisor & Board Secretary
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE