Job description / Role
As Legal Counsel, you will provide legal advice in the drafting and negotiation of of contracts in relation to internal departments that provide various administrative and operational support to the business
World leader in production and supply of natural resources
* Responsible for handling all legal related issues and advice pertaining to the Company, Project Owners and affiliates under relevant service agreements, often involving complex matters across Qatar and global jurisdictions.
* Provides legal advice and guide stakeholders, regulators and contractors on legal related issues adhering to department guidelines and law in a timely manner.
* Supports investigations for identifying and resolving legal issues, recommending the most appropriate approaches to remain efficient.
* Represents the Legal Department on internal or external working groups and committees and implement legal strategies in support of the Legal Department's objectives.
* Competitive, tax-free salary & 37 days annual leave
* Clear path to progress within the company
* Progressive, exciting environment.
* LLB from recognised Law School
* Minimum 6 years relevant legal experience including drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of contracts pertinent to business operations such as lease agreements, IT, staffing, and other types of contracts.
* Front line legal advisory experience in multinational, multicultural environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
Group Legal Advisor
Senior Legal Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|
Senior Legal Counsel - Construction