Job description / Role
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our growing legal dream team.
As a key member of our team, you will review, interpret and translate legal requirements and effectively communicating these to the business and external stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues
• Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities
• Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making
• Negotiate and manage commercial work documentation, draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
• Execute procedures for protecting patents, trademarks, and industrial designs
• Manage and review IP/trademark portfolio for the global business in conjunction with in-house IP counsel and external counsel
• General corporate work, including providing advice on financial transactions/M&A
• Regulatory review and compliance data protection review, assessment, training and assisting with implementation.
• Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function
• Bachelor’s or MA in Law or similar relevant field
• Minimum 5 years working experience as a Legal Counsel in UAE
• In-depth knowledge of administrative law and procedures
• Good organisational, prioritisation and time-management skills
• Arbitration and mediation skills
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Legal Counsel
|Abu Dhabi||19 Jul|
MBG Corporate Services
Senior Corporate Lawyer - Corporate Focus
Legal Counsel Secondment
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Legal and Compliance Officer