Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a large global investment bank, based in the DIFC. The previous Legal Counsel has relocated to the office in New York and still covering until this position has been placed.
* To perform the role of senior general corporate banking lawyer, in a legal team advising the Branch and other branches in the same area
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating corporate banking documentation - such as committed bilateral and syndicated
* Loans (including documentation agency work), risk/funded participation agreements, guarantees and indemnities,
* letters of credit, secondary debt trading documentation.
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating security documentation - for example, deposit agreements, account charges,
* Escrow agreements and intercreditor agreements.
* Advising on distressed debt, restructurings, work outs and related documentation.
* Advising on insolvency and litigation issues.
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating non-core business documentation - such as, IT contracts, property related contracts.
* Preparation and updating precedent and know-how systems.
* The role involves the independent handling of legal and transactional matters under the supervision of the Head of Legal
* Master s degree in law from the UK
* Knowledge of GCC countries banking and company law
* Capacity to review market counterpart documentation (ISDA, etc.)
* 5 minimum year post-qualification
Salary and Benefits
60,000 AED a month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.