Job description / Role
As the Legal Counsel, you will provide strategic legal advice to the Company and manage all transactional, commercial, corporate and compliance requirements for the Company's daily operations.
A large shared services centre with a strong regional presence.
* Provide legal counsel to the senior leadership and internal stakeholders.
* Draft, review and submit contracts, agreements and transaction documents.
* Work closely with other functions within the organisation to provide strategic legal advice.
* Mitigate the Company's legal and reputational risks globally.
* Manage external stakeholders, like external counsel for litigation, investors, financing institutions, shareholders etc.
* Manage internal legal function.
* Competitive, tax-free salary and incentive structure.
* Dynamic, exciting environment with a focus on expansion.
* 5+ years of experience in an in-house role or in private practice.
* Strong focus on contract negotiation
* Background in the logistics industry and/or trade finance is preferred
* Common law educated is a must, common law qualified is an advantage.
* Fluency in French is an advantage.
* Excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Advisor cum In House Corporate Paralegal
RTC-1 Employment Services
Corporate / Commercial Lawyer
Abdo Rafiq & Partners
Professional Support Lawyer Corporate/Commercial