Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
We are looking for a qualified Legal Counsel for our Abu Dhabi government client. Candidates should note that this is a 12 month fixed contract, with an immediate start.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents
• Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labour law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
• Collaborate with management to devise efficient strategies
• Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
AED 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in UAE business environment
• Solid experience in dealing with contracts
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of local corporate law and procedures
• Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Outstanding communication skills
• BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree
• Available to join immediately – this is a contract role
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Counsel - Investment Management