Job description / Role
Inhouse counsel role focusing on the drafting of a wide range of commercial contracts
Government entity with main operations in the leisure and tourism industry. Excellent name in the market and widely considered a very desirable employer
* Drafting of commercial agreements - framework, licensing, sponsorship, service, supply, IT agreements and more
* Preparing corporate documentation and drafting consumer Ts & Cs
* Drafting leases and licenses as well as some basic construction related agreements
* Some involvement in data protection legislation including GDPR
* Manage IP / trademark related issues
* Advisory responsibilities across all functions
* Instructing and managing external counsel
Given some of the projects and growth plans in the pipeline for this company, it is a very exciting time for a lawyer to be joining. The work on offer is complex and challenging, but also deals with high profile projects with plenty of press attention.
This hire would take on a key role within the structure of the legal team and as such can expect a huge amount of responsibility, as well as a very diverse range of tasks from day to day.
The salary is good, however it is the full benefits package which makes this a competitive offering.
The ideal candidate would tick the following boxes:
* 4 + years PQE
* Full fluency in Arabic
* Background in law firm complemented by recent inhouse experience
* Experience of having worked in either hospitality / leisure, or a major consumer brand (Coca Cola, PepsiCo, Nestle, Unilever, Alshaya, Al Tayer, etc)
* Excellent commercial drafting experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
Legal Advisor & Board Secretary
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Senior Legal Counsel - Arabic Speaker