Job description / Role
Support the Group Head of Legal in provide Legal advisory. Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements. Managing and mitigating legal risks by help designing and implementing company policies and procedures. Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
* Conduct analysis and research on various legal matters.
* Provide advice on legal issues and assist in reviewing and drafting legal opinions, memoranda, and agreements.
* Specify internal governance policies and monitor compliance.
* Assist in reviewing legal materials and other relevant documents to identify critical issues that need to be addressed.
* Draft formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of legal clauses.
* Support the Group Head of Legal in provide general legal counsel, with the objective to minimise legal risk to current, ongoing, and future contracts with external parties (Partners, tenants, Consultants, suppliers and other external parties).
* Exercises legal representation in respect to external parties, either private or governmental, locally, or internationally, in all matters of legal nature. Carries executive responsibilities critical to the legal welfare and the overall performance of the Company.
* Provide a high-level strategic and operational support in legal areas of the Company's overall business.
* Support the oversee of handling of claims, disputes and legal proceedings, and the negotiation and execution of settlement agreements, either in-court, out-of-court or via arbitration proceedings.
* Provides legal guidance and advice relating to corporate governance issues of the Company and its current and future affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
* Provide legal representation in lead hearings for dispute resolution. Coordinates and liaises with various governmental bodies and private entities.
* A university graduate from recognized university
* Must possess demonstrable professional working experience of 4+ years
* Must have worked in a law firm or a developed organization set up with a successful and proven track record of at least 2 years in a midlevel role.
* Proficient in English and Arabic
* An individual with verifiable integrity, commitment, and interpersonal skills.
* Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a high energy level. Must function effectively within a multicultural team of colleagues and staff.
* Technical Competencies
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.