Job description / Role
Robert Half is working with a multinational corporation company that are looking to hire a Junior Legal Counsel.
This role will work with the Head of Legal Department to provide a high quality service to the company's business operations in Africa, CIS and Middle East countries. The role will involve providing essential legal support and day-to-day advice across the business operations and being responsible for a diverse range of commercial, corporate, data protection and legal compliance projects.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a junior legal counsel to join a dynamic and thriving company where they can benefit from early responsibility. The breadth of work offered means there will be opportunities for the successful candidate to get a broad range of experience supporting a wide variety of projects.
* LLB / BA Law or any equivalent degree
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience as legal consultant position in a law firm or in-house legal position
* Experience in a commercial legal department in drafting, negotiating and advising clients on a wide range of commercial contracts
* Good understanding of GCC commercial agency laws
* Sound knowledge of UAE & Free Zone Laws and Regulations.
* Competent to drafting and reviewing contracts in Arabic and English.
* High computer literacy (excel, PPT, word etc.)
Salary and Benefits
* Highly competitive
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.