Job description / Role
Junior / mid level legal role in Abu Dhabi - though open to considering Dubai based candidates who are looking to work remotely (with some travel as required)
Medium sized business who have grown enormously in recent years, and are involved in some very cutting edge work. Part of an industry which is largely unaffected by Covid and as such this is a business that is likely to continue to flourish and offer long term stability
* Regular liaison with governmental ministries on regulatory issues
* Key responsibilities in Data Protection / GDPR
* General commercial contracts review and drafting - including some more complex tech and IP matters
* Day to day case management and compliance
This is one of the most exciting and promising companies in the ME region, their recent growth has been unprecedented and the platform is there for their success to continue over the next few years at least.
This hire will be working alongside senior lawyers who will offer plenty of support and training, and the structure of the team is such that there is plenty of room for promotions and growth.
To be considered you must have the following:
* Fully Bilingual in English and Arabic
* Experience of having dealt with government entities
* Good knowledge of Data Protection / GDPR
* Willingness to learn and hard working attitude
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.