Job description / Role
Generalist in house position covering all forms of commercial contracts. This will include SPAs, NDAs, construction, loans, leases, employment, IP, etc. Sole Counsel position reporting into the CEO of the company
This is the subsidiary of a very successfull investment company, it is a small but very well run organisation which is going through an exciting period of growth. The company owns and runs several prestigious schools across the UAE and wider GCC
* Drafting, reviewing, vetting and negotiating all agreements/documents
* Ensure all legal agreements across the company and its various jurisdictions are consistent and protect the interests of the company
* Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
* This hire will enjoy a large amount of responsibility as Sole Legal Counsel, but will also be reporting into some impressive stakeholders who will offer lots of support. The work avail/able is broad ranging and this hire will benefit from excellent growth prospects as a result.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
* Fluency in Arabic
* Minimum 3 years experience
* Ability to draft and review a wide range of commercial contracts
* Experience gained from a well known organisation (ideally multinational)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Arabic Sr. Legal Consultant for an International Law Firm
RTC-1 Employment Services
Ignite Search & Selection