Job description / Role
This is a general commercial contracts position, it will cover a wide range of business units and territories
This company is a highly recognisable global leader in the consumer goods / FMCG industry. They have a very strong brand name and are well established in this region
* Draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts - distribution, supply, etc
* Some corporate work such as JVs and company restructures
* Some contentious employment work and broader compliance, governance, etc
* Responsibility for liaising with and managing the company's operations in all GCC countries as well as India and Africa
This is a rare opportunity to work with a truly global company, it is an excellent brand name to have on your CV. You will be involved in cutting edge work as part of a relatively new legal team, and will report to a GC with an excellent name in the market.
To be considered you MUST fulfill the following criteria:
* Minimum 4 years post qualification experience
* Experience of having worked in Private Practice with a law firm in the GCC
* Solid grounding in a range of commercial contracts
The following would be a bonus:
* Arabic language skills
* Relevant sector experience in consumer goods / FMCG
* A mixture of PP and in-house experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.