Legal Counsel - Research and Education
Job description / Role
As a Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for managing the drafting and reviewing of contractual documents to mainly assist the Research and the Education teams under the direction and supervision of the Associate General Counsel.
Major Abu Dhabi Based medical centre that is looking to bring in a Legal Counsel to provide legal advice and consultancy on potential impact of new and proposed healthcare laws and regulations.
* Assist in drafting, reviewing, negotiating contracts on behalf of the organisation, including research, education, services, and consultancy agreements with contractors (both local and multinational).
* Review policy, procedures and training materials ensuring compliance with healthcare related regulatory requirements under the guidance of the Associate General Counsel.
* Provide counsel/advice concerning a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance issues on matters pertaining to marketing strategies, compensation, reimbursement, interaction with healthcare professionals
* Identify, assess, and manage legal risks related to research, educational and commercial activities
* Maintain confidentiality with regards to any information exchanged or received in the role in accordance with the organisation's policies.
* Adhere to the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) and infection control guidelines.
* Attractive, tax - free salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business
* Law degree (LL.B., JD, Master or equivalent) from a reputable US/UK/European Law School.
* 5-7 years PQE in a top-tier law firm or in-house experience in an entity involved with research (e.g., pharmaceutical company, etc.
* Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, with impeccable English drafting skills.
* Understanding of the healthcare landscape and trends that affect healthcare providers, healthcare plans, customers, and clients.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Corporate / Commercial Lawyer
Abdo Rafiq & Partners