Job description / Role
Legal Executive is required by this leading family owned Retail group. During Covid19 their business has actually grown as such a new position has arisen within their legal team. You will have a Law/ Legal degree with experience of reviewing and drafting contracts/ corporate agreements.
• Working with senior lawyers across areas such as corporate, commercial, insurance, marketing and IT
• Reviewing a range of commercial agreements, including NDAs, IT and supplier contracts
• In-depth legal research
• Attending internal and external meetings with the in-house legal team and stakeholders
• Arranging the execution of documentation
• Assisting with major projects and coordinating actions
• The role will primarily involve dealing with Insurance issues, but there may be some other general paralegal and administrative work.
• You must have excellent academics, flexibility, and substantial experience in the field of insurance.
• The salary is competitive but dependent on the level of relevant experience applicants posses.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Contracts Specialist - Cargo Division - Legal & Insurance
AHA Advocates - Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Arabic Paralegal / Legal Assistant for an International Law Firm
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE