Job description / Role
- Development of content to support a Legal newsletter. The person will act as the liaison between marketing and our customers; law firms and general counsel to arrange for content contributions for the publication.
- Assist me in the development of thought leadership presentations and content to be used at events and in publications in order for us to grow the footprint of MENA's legal operations.
- Carry out market research on industry trends as well as carry out customer product surveys.
- Provide assistance to me on the legal sales campaigns for 2017
- Participates in special projects as required.
AED 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Legal or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, certifications or training.
- Verbal and written presentation and communication.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision but also work well in a team environment.
About the Company
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Legal Assistant – Financial Services
Irwin & Dow
Administrator - Legal Team
Green Gulf Careers
IP Paralegal for an International Legal Firm
Legal Counsel (1 Year Fixed Contract)
|Reem Island||7 Dec|