Responsibilities and Duties
- Counsel the board of directors on how legal and regulatory environments can be used to the Group’s strategic advantage.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to businesses on the full spectrum of legal areas. Provides leadership to the legal department in the group.
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense and offense strategies as may be required to contest legal cases.
- Act as Company Secretary for board meetings and custodian of board resolutions, minutes, memorandum of association etc.
- To develop network of solicitors, advisors and legal representation firms in existing and potential geographies.
- Carry out legal compliance audits and pro actively manage statutory compliance across the group.
- Be the repository of all IPR, Trade marks and Brand names and build legal protection against violations or duplications of any of the Group’s intellectual properties.
- Review, draft, vet and finalise documents, agreements, contracts, memorandum of understanding and other legal documents to ensure the company’s legal rights are protected.
- Provide legal advise and perform legal due diligence for acquisitions.
- Provide advise in incorportation of new companies and other legal entities as required and liaise with lawyers, solicitors, courts, ministry of justice.
- Recommend improvements to departments policy and implement procedures and controls covering all areas of legal and compliance function, so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost effective service to customers.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant QHSE procedures and controls across the company to guarantee employee safety, health, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Should have minimum of 12-15 years(any less is not considered) experience in a corporate legal environment with at least 3 years independently managing a corporate legal function
- Experience of legal advocacy in trading/manufacturing industry will be preferable.
- Excellent English communication skills of read, write & speak
- Must posses L.L.B degree & CS (Company secretory) (MANDATORY)
- Should be handling all aspect of company secretory works on the legal front.
About the Company
Spectrum Talent Management is a Global Recruitment firm with strong capabilities in Executive Search, Global Migrations, Contract Staffing and managing complete talent supply chains.
Founded in 2008, we are a growing, yet mature service firm specializing in staffing requirements of global organizations. Our leadership and high acceptance in the market is evident by the phenomenal growth that we have demonstrated in just few years of our inception. From permanent hiring to flexi staffing, payroll management to RPO, the orbit of the value add that we provide our customers with, has always evolved and diversified from time to time, thereby letting us with all the more reasons to be on the preferred choice of our customers for their most crucial talent related requirements.