Job description / Role
We are currently looking to hire a Legal Manager for one of our clients, a leading property development group in the region.
As a Legal Manager for this reputable organization, you will:
- Provide legal support and advice to senior stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
- Manage arbitration and litigation cases from time to time
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function
- The successful candidate will need:
- A Degree in Law from a reputable institution
- Previous experience as a legal counsel and preferably in real estate or property management
- Bilingual preferred - English and Arabic
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.