Job description / Role
Legal Manager - Investment firm in property sector - Arabic sp.
Chance to head up the legal team in a family owned business which invests in the real estate sector. This hire would be responsible not only for managing juniors, but also dealing with property developers and other such clients
Family owned business with many operations, but primarily focused on investing into the real estate sector.
* Handle all commercial documentation for the company, predominantly in real estate
* Some involvement with construction contracts
* Manage the assets and investments of the family
* Manage the juniors in the legal team
* Provide clear, structured and concise legal advice
* This hire will enjoy a lot of autonomy and will be responsible for dealing with senior external stakeholders. You will have a key strategic role in the growth and advancement of the company. It is an exciting time to be joining the company as they are going through some key changes
* Exceptional language skills in Arabic and English (drafting in both)
* Experience of dealing with property developers
* Has worked for a structured and professional company
* Experience of having managed a legal team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
LPP Global Legal Consultancy
Group Legal Affairs Director & Board Secretary
TGC Consulting Middle East