Job description / Role
- Responsible for providing high quality legal advice to Local and overseas Management and teams on full range of legal and challenging operational issues.
- Review and provide legal advice, contracts and tender documents.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal polices and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements in the UAE.
- Russian Speaking
- Experience in UAE is necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents
- Available in UAE
About the Company
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE.
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
Legal Team Assistant - International Law Firm
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|
Corporate Paralegal at an International Law Firm
Legal and Compliance Officer