Job description / Role
Legal PA | Banking | International Law Firm
We are representing a prestigious international law firm, headquartered in the UK, with a strong history in the Middle East.
There is currently an opportunity within the firm's Dubai office for an experienced Legal PA within the Banking & Finance team.
As a Legal PA, you will collaborate and support leading professionals with every aspect of their practice including:
* A high level of diary, meeting, and travel management including reparation of documents, programmes, authorization forms, and packs for meetings and travel;
* Telephone, email, and post correspondence;
* Assisting with complex presentations;
* Attending to matter administration from the open to close of file;
* Track matter deadlines and provide reminders to the team to ensure all deadlines are met;
* Manage the end to end timesheet and billing process on a monthly basis;
* Assist with business development function including preparation of pitches, research, database upkeep, reports, and events.
If you are looking to expand your skills in a diverse and friendly team, then this brand and office will give you the very best experience and support you can get in the Middle East legal sphere.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Previous experience providing high level support in a legal or professional services environment;
* Demonstrated advanced administration and organisation skills;
* Clear and professional oral and verbal communication skills;
* The ability to thrive under pressure and to tight deadlines,
* A flexible, calm, and confidential approach with the ability use initiative.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin Assistant (Legal)
Office Manager / PA
Irwin & Dow
PA to the CEO
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE
Executive / Personal Assistant
Rothenberger Middle East FZCO
Petrochem Middle East