Job description / Role
- Our Client an international law firm is looking to for a Legal PA to join their team, they are looking to recruit a legal personal assistant in our Dubai office to support a number of fee earners.
- To provide a high level of efficient, client-focused and professional legal administrative support to a number of nominated fee earners, enabling them to be more productive with their time. To play a key role in the team to ensure that peaks and troughs of workload are smoothed.
Key responsibilities and deliverables Client engagement
- Responds to, assesses and prioritises clients’ requests, however communicated, and offers
- appropriate efficient and business-like help and assistance to meet their needs.
- Maintains a good knowledge of current clients and carries out basic client liaison duties.
- Develops and maintains an up-to-date knowledge of the stage of the deal upon which the fee earners are working, current deal workloads, potential issues and sensitivities.
- Marketing and Business Development activities
- Proactively supports fee earners’ MBD responsibilities.
- Includes submitting content to MBD systems (deal collection, pitch/experience lists etc), intranet/client extranet publishing, prompting fee earners to provide material for uploading, conducting basic research, running regular activity and tracking reports to support MBD initiatives.
- Carries out basic business development duties such as updating contacts and sending out business development materials.
- Experience of working in a legal environment.
- Formal legal secretarial qualification.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Administrative support experience.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to adopt a flexible and proactive approach and retain a professional attitude under pressure.
- Flexibility to work in evenings and/ or weekends as required.
- Excellent IT Skills, including fast, accurate audio and copy typing (60 wpm).
- Able to produce high quality Word and PowerPoint documents.
- Able to create, manipulate and interrogate Excel spreadsheets.
- Willingness to broaden experience and develop skills further.
- Sound knowledge of legal environment, including legal terminology appropriate to their department.
- Arabic language.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Company Secretary Assistant for an International Law Firm