Legal Practice Assistant
Job description / Role
We are assisting an industry-leading international law firm with their search for dynamic legal support staff in the growing Dubai office in an innovative Practice Assistant role.
Working with Associates, successful applicants will be tasked with providing high-quality matter support from start to finish. This will provide Assistants with deeper engagement and continuity with their assigned matters as project specialists. Collaboration between Assistants and Project Management team will be vital, allowing for a mix of autonomy and teamwork.
This is a great opportunity for a Legal Secretary who is interested in the different branches of a law firm and wishes to widen their skill set to encompass all aspects of a matter.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Matter project management including the opening of the file(s), coordination of all matter-specific meetings and logistics, creation of relevant documents and agendas, organising required travel, and ownership of the deadline timetable;
* Matter administration including communications, filing, document management, set up of data rooms, creation of bibles or 'know-how' documents, and close up of file;
* Finance administration including reporting, forecasting, expense management, and bill production;
* Ownership of business development tasks including organisation of events, record and database maintenance.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* Previous experience working in an administration or support role within private practice or legal services;
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to adapt and manage multiple priorities;
* Strong communication skills with the ability to work with initiative and delegate effectively, whilst also engaging with the wider team and assist others when needed;
* Demonstrated history of taking ownership of your work and processes with a curious and creative work approach.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Bilingual Paralegal - Corporate Focus
Administrative Assistant - Law Firm
Legal and Compliance Counsel