Job description / Role
3 exciting opportunities for the role of Legal Secretary are available immediately to join a global leading law firm in the UAE.
This position will support the Corporate Department. You will be responsible in providing a range of duties including:
• Daily secretarial duties
• Providing well organised and proactive diary and travel management
• Organising of meetings, conferences and other associated logistics
• Preparing and editing documentation to be meeting ready
• Digital Dictation and Time Recording
• Maintaining and updating client database/InterAction
• Managing Emails and correspondences
• Collating billing guides, drafting narratives and typing documents
• Liaising with Inter departments on billing matters
• Carrying out other daily duties such as filing, scanning, faxing and photocopying
The successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE and should have at least 0-5years experience in the legal industry. A professional individual who can work independently under pressure and within dateline, with good communication skills and is a team player.
About the Company
The founders of Bespoke Professionals began their careers in London, working alongside some of the most experienced and respected recruiters in the business for several years before relocating to the Middle East in 2009. In their time in the Middle East, it became apparent that very few of the regions recruitment firms were able to provide a similar kind of efficient, professional and systematic search service to that which can be found in major business centres such as London or Hong Kong.
And so, with several years experience, vast industry expertise, passion for delivering results and a strong desire to meet the shortage in the market, they founded Bespoke Professionals in 2012 to provide executive search services to companies across the Middle East.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Secretary PA