Job description / Role
3 exciting opportunities for the role of Legal Secretary are available immediately to join a global leading law firm in the UAE.
This position will support the Corporate Department. You will be responsible in providing a range of duties including:
• Daily secretarial duties
• Providing well organised and proactive diary and travel management
• Organising of meetings, conferences and other associated logistics
• Preparing and editing documentation to be meeting ready
• Digital Dictation and Time Recording
• Maintaining and updating client database/InterAction
• Managing Emails and correspondences
• Collating billing guides, drafting narratives and typing documents
• Liaising with Inter departments on billing matters
• Carrying out other daily duties such as filing, scanning, faxing and photocopying
The successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE and should have at least 0-5years experience in the legal industry. A professional individual who can work independently under pressure and within dateline, with good communication skills and is a team player.
About the Company
Bespoke Professionals was established in the Kingdom of Bahrain in early 2012. We are a specialist legal executive search firm who have placed lawyers and support staff in the leading law firms and multinational companies in the GCC and wider Middle East region.
We work with and place lawyers who specialize in the following sectors: Corporate, Commercial, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Property, Litigation, Arbitration, TMT, IP, Shipping, Aviation, Construction, Construction Litigation, Energy, Healthcare and Regulation. We also have a dedicated legal support desk, who help recruit support professionals into private practice. Examples include: Receptionists, PA's, Executive Secretaries, Accountants, Financial Controllers, IT, Office Managers, HR, Operations Managers and Chief Operating Officers.