Job description / Role
A mid level secretarial position is available within this well regarded international law firm based in the DIFC. You will be providing a high level of support and can expect daily duties to include:
• Managing emails and correspondence on behalf of the fee earners
• Liaising with clients
• Digital dictation
• Making travel arrangements, preparing itineraries and extensive diary management
• High volume billing
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Previous experience of working in a similar role within a global law firm;
• Previous experience with high volume billing and the skills and patience to undertake this task;
• Currently reside in Dubai;
• Excellent English communication skills;
• Minimum typing speed 60wpm with a high level of accuracy, good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and previous use of legal database and billing systems;
• An organised team-player who is able to adapt to change and evolve within the role.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.