Job description / Role
• A law firm in Dubai is seeking an Arabic Legal Secretary.
• The successful candidate shall have previous experience in a similar role, preferably from a reputable law firm.
• A minimum of 3 years secretarial experience specifically legal industry.
• A fluent level of spoken and written English is essential.
• Highly professional individual, with excellent communication skills, able to work well in a team environment.
Qualified candidates, please send your resume online.
About the Company
Saad Al Hammadi Advocates & Legal Consultants is a local law firm based in Dubai. The firm was founded in 2000 in Dubai. In the last seven years, the firm has grown into one of the leading local law firms, widely known to apply best practices with local legal experience. It has a proven track record in litigation and dispute resolution in addition to expertise in other practice areas including commercial and insurance.
The firm can represent its clients before all the UAE Courts. The firm is also registered and has right of audience before the DIFC Courts. The Dubai Courts rated the firm as the top law firm in Dubai for the year 2016 in real estate litigation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
Legal Secretary for an International Law Firm
Junior Legal Secretary