Job description / Role
We are currently wishing to recruit a legal secretary for our client which is an international law firm. We are looking for someone to deliver outstanding secretarial support and exceptional client service. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering a professional secretarial service of the highest quality.
The role involves:
- Supporting partner(s) with PA duties
- Supporting team of Associates with admin duties (printing, doc amends etc)
- Facilitating all client and internal meetings – including room set-up etc
- Liaising with clients representatives to arrange local and international meetings
- General administration including creation of letters; emails; updating memos; transaction documents; articles, pitch docs etc. in Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Updating and maintaining contacts lists
- Liaise with Partners and Business Services departments including IT and Accounts
- Matter management support including opening and closing files and client WIP updates
- Matter Billing
- Travel arrangements
- Liaising with our travel management company with regards to flights, hotel accommodation, local transportation
- Organising logistics for overseas travel including visas, local currency and transport within country of destination
- Submitting and arranging reimbursement of expenses
- Maintaining an accurate record of all travel
- Facilities duties – ordering couriers, post etc.
- Creating and maintaining a sophisticated filing system
AED 18,000 to 23,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual flight and 22 days holiday plus local national
- Must be from a law firm background as a legal secretary
- Proficient use of MOS including Excel and PowerPoint
- Dictaphone typing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident and professional communication skills/manner at all levels
- Excellent priortisation skills and acute attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Proven team player
- Pro-active and "can do" attitude
- Fluent English reading, writing and speaking
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
Legal Secretary for an International Law Firm
Ignite Search & Selection
Legal Secretary / Office Assistant for a Boutique Regional Law Firm
Junior Legal Secretary