Job description / Role
FOR IMMEDIATE JOINING!
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years recent secretarial experience within an International Law Firm.
• You will be a touch typist with a minimum 65 wpm copy typing speed, and maintaining proficiency in IT systems and procedures.
• Effectively performing admin tasks as requested by fee earners, possessing full understanding of the firm's house style to produce accurate documentation as well as the ability to prioritize work.
• You will be able to produce accurate and well-presented documents in line with the firm's House Style Manual.
• To take accurate telephone messages for fee earners and deal helpfully and professionally with queries from internal and external callers.
• To effectively manage fee earners' Outlook calendars.
• To maintain up to date filing systems to allow fee earners to find and use documents easily and efficiently and also assist generally with document management including storing and archiving of files.
• Arrange conference calls, lunches, travel arrangements and meetings and help with the preparation of any meetings.
• Assist fee earners with requesting billing guides and the production of bills.
• To participate in any lunchtime reception Rota, as this ensures PA support at all times.
Salary AED15-23K depending on experience.
AED 15,000 to 23,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• We are looking for someone professional, polished presentation, reliable and has an enthusiastic attitude.
• Someone who is able to organize and prioritize workloads and keep a level-headed approach when under pressure.
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.