Job description / Role
• Based within the client liaison team, you will work closely with all areas of assisting new inquiries and updating the database of the system.
• Communicating with the new clients, and liaising with the lawyers for the new matters.
• Degree in Law or Business administration
• 1-2 years of experience in UAE in a similar role is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft programs
• Excellent Management skills and attention to detail
• Good communication skills
About the Company
Lawyers and Legal Consultants at Al Rowaad Advocates and Legal Consultancy are well versed with various areas of law, and are able to provide Expert Reports and Legal Opinions on each area, including, but not limited to, commercial law, real estate law, family law and Shariah law. We can assist you in the risk analysis process and help you to make decisions to move forward. Legal Opinions can also be presented afterwards, for example after the purchase of a property of Shariah compliant transaction, in order to evaluate the legal situation and the impact that the legal decision-making process had. Whether you are from abroad and have concern about UAE laws, or you are based in Dubai and are venturing into new areas of the law, we would be proud to assist you.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal & Compliance Assistant
RTC-1 Employment Services
Legal Practice Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||20 Nov|
Legal Administration Assistant - International Law Firm
|Abu Dhabi||8 Nov|